PRAGMATICK Workshop in Ceske Budejovice (Czech Republic) 18 October 2023
The meeting will include:
- Core group meeting with participation of the WG leaders, co-leaders, Science Communication Coordinator, Grant Awarding Coordinator, co-chair and chair
- WG1-related talks and discussion about various research methods e.g. development of chips for pathogen detection, microscopic tools in tick research, laboratory tick dissection
- Summary from the COST trainings where Natasha Rudenko has recently participated in Brussels
- Summary and plans from the chair, Science Communication Coordinator and the WG leaders
- 2 visits to facilities of the Institute of Parasitology: Laboratory of electron microscopy and Tick colonies facility
Please write an e-mail to the foldvari.gabor(at)ecolres.hu email andress indicating your willingness to participate. The 20 places will be filled on a first come-first served base.